Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that you got everything you need to satisfy your life needs?
- Satisfaction at work – Making enough money, contented with what you do for a living
- Satisfaction at home – Food on the table, clothes to wear, roof over your head
- Satisfaction with family and friends – everyone thinks you are a success!
This feeling of “satisfaction” suppresses the feeling of achieving more, of growing. – You think there is no more to wish for!
BEWARE Of the “Dream Killer!”
If you still don’t know what I’m talking about. This “Dream Killer” is…
This feeling will kill your dreams and ambitions. It will place you in a down spiral circle that will take the best of you and ruin you.
Because it suppresses ALL your feelings of getting better, of feeling good.
If you are not conscious of this feeling, it will be too late when you realize that many years have passed and you have achieved nothing new. You will become stagnant at what you do. With a predictable routine almost zombie-like.
“Get up, get ready, go to work, come home after 8 hours, spend little time with family, watch tv, get ready to sleep and do it all over again next day…”
Until you realize that you are running in circles.
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” - Andrew Carnegie Click To Tweet
What to do about it?
- Starting the new year, Create new goals, Yearly goals, Monthly goals, weekly goals and daily goals.
- Create goals that are doable, measurable and realistic.
- Put people first! – Do something that will help others, this is the meaning of life!
- Strive to be better – There is so much potential in you, don’t let contentment get the best of you.
- Network with people who are always striving to help and be better – You’ll get inspired by them.
And when you achieve those goals…
Aim for something higher!
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR GOAL ACHIEVEMENT!
“Do something every day that will help you get closer to your goals!”
– Francisco Hernandez
P.S. If you would like to be part of “A Mastermind Community FOCUSED On Helping You Win Your Freedom Through Principle-Centered Leadership! “ I encourage you to go HERE!